for W3c validation
Perthera Precision Medicine is a combination of Perthera A.I. and Perthera’s Cancer Care Team. The physician sends Perthera the signed order form for the Perthera Report, and may schedule their patient for a biopsy.
Once the signed order form is received, Perthera Precision Medicine takes over to make sure that the entire process from tumor testing through Perthera Report delivery is easy and stress-free for the physician, the hospital and the patient.
Perthera Precision Medicine is turn-key (scaled and implementable immediately), end-to-end (Perthera manages all stages), time and cost effective, having capabilities and benefits well beyond simple precision medicine.
With Perthera Precision Medicine we are able to create The Perthera Report, which provides cancer patients with precisely matched therapeutic options ranked for the highest probability of best outcome. With the Perthera Report’s therapeutic recommendations, physicians can treat their patients with medications that target the specific biomarkers associated with their patient’s unique cancer.
Perthera Precision Medicine Workflow
1. Ordering, Consenting, and Processing of Tissue Samples
- A Physician Orders the Perthera Report for their patient
- A Perthera Coordinator will call or meet with the patient to review Perthera’s process and to consent patients
- With the signed Perthera Report Order Form and signed patient consents, Perthera sends the tissue request to pathology
- Hospital sends tissue to Perthera using Perthera’s prepaid shipping tissue kit
- Perthera prepares and sends tissue samples out for multi-omic molecular testing
2. Multi-omic molecular data, patient treatment history, and medical history are collected and inputted into Perthera’s Therapeutic Intelligence Engine
- A Perthera Coordinator collects patient treatment and medical history and enters it into the Perthera Therapeutic Intelligence Engine
- Perthera’s computational biology team receives the multi-omic molecular data and enters it into the Perthera Therapeutic Intelligence Engine
- Patient’s treatment, medical history, and multi-omic molecular profile are compared against millions of datasets in the Perthera’s Therapeutic Intelligence Engine.
- Perthera’s Therapeutic Intelligence Engine generates the Perthera Report which precisely matches cancer patients with multiple therapeutic options ranked by highest probability of best outcome
3. Perthera Report patients’ outcomes data is continuously collected and updated in the Therapeutic Intelligence Engine’s Patient Outcomes Database to strengthen the accuracy of the Perthera Report.
4. Perthera’s Every-patient Real-time Tumor Board, comprised of recognized cancer-type specific physicians and scientists from major cancer institutions, assesses and approves the Perthera Report for return to the physician
5. The final Perthera Report is faxed, emailed, or delivered to the physician, the patient, and any oncologist, or pathologist indicated on the Perthera Report Order Form or consent forms.