PROVIDES ONCOLOGISTS WITH RANKED TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
While all physicians recognize the value of precision medicine and widely agree it is needed for the care of their patients, they often find that there are significant barriers in implementing precision medicine within their practice or hospital.
Perthera makes it easy to implement a turn-key precision medicine platform in hospitals or physician practices to aid oncologists by matching cancer patients to optimal treatment options for their specific tumor profiles.
The Perthera Precision Medicine Platform has been utilized across 250 cancer treatment centers and by over 10% of oncologists across the US to advance their patient care, and provides physicians and their clinical staff with the following benefits:
Perthera Platform has been developed through democratized service utilized by over 250 Cancer Centers
- Precisely matched therapies
- Improved patient outcomes
- Capture, structure and curate data for abstracts to advance research & publication efforts
- Clinical Trial matching for patients
- Outcomes tracking and data analysis to evaluate patients longitudinally